Applicants can collect their passports at the Visa Centers as follows:
- Personally, upon presentation of the original identity document + payment receipt;
- A travel agency accredited by the Embassy of Portugal in Moscow, upon presentation of accreditation;
- Close relatives (husband/wife/children/grandparents/grandchildren) upon presentation of the following documents:
- an identity document + a copy of the page with personal data,
- documents confirming the relationship + copies
- payment receipts;
- A third party upon presentation of the following documents:
- an identity document + a copy of the page with personal data
- the original of the notarized power of attorney + copy
- payment receipts.
- Please note that a notarized power of attorney must necessarily contain: the name, surname and passport number of the authorized person, as well as the data of the passport owner.
- Dear applicants, please pay attention that transit time to deliver documents from the Visa Centre in Moscow to the Consulate and back takes 1 day. Besides if delivery of documents in carried out not in Moscow transit will take some time depending on the region.
Applicants are requested to collect their passports from the Visa Application Center within 30 days. If passports are not collected within this period, they will be handed over to the Embassy.
Passports which are handed over to courier for delivery will be called off and returned back to the Embassy if delivery fails for more than 30 days.
In both cases, applicants will have to collect their passport directly from the Embassy.